Friday, June 14, 2013

Hello, World!

So, the blog is officially up and running! Let me just give you a brief overview of what this blog is all about. This is a movie reviewing site, with all reviews written by yours truly. I will put up reviews of all the latest flicks, as well as some older films as I see them. Not only will these reviews cover quality; they will also cover content (language, suggestive content, violence, etc.), so you can decide for yourself whether or not to watch. This will also come in handy for parents trying to decide whether a movie is acceptable for family movie night, and so on. So, I hope you guys enjoy, feel free to leave feedback (negative or positive) in the comments. My first review should be up within a few hours, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment